Articles Comments

CharlotteBanter.com » Entries tagged with "2011"

April 5, 2011 The Night the Lights Went Out in Dallas, NC

April 5, 2011 The Night the Lights Went Out in Dallas, NC

Dallas, NC 4/5/2011 Early in the Am on April 5th, 2011 a storm hit  Charlotte and the surrounding areas.  The wind knocked over trees all over the area and even two large transmission towers located in Dallas, NC.  I drove around the area and got some great pictures.  Hard to believe this was not a tornado that did all this damage. You cannot tell from the pictures how massive this actual tower was.  Now I drive … Read entire article »

Filed under: Featured, Out and About

Guns Blazing in Cherryville for New Years!

Guns Blazing in Cherryville for New Years!

New Year’s Shooters It seems kind of weird going from the Opera to the Cherryville Shooters Event.  Here at the Charlotte Banter we try to give you a little taste of all that the Charlotte NC area has to offer. New Years Eve I had made it home safe and sound before the ball dropped bringing in the  2011New Year.  The plan was to get safely home before all the drunk drivers hit the road.  I innocently … Read entire article »

Filed under: Events, Featured, Out and About