Articles Comments

CharlotteBanter.com » Humor

Happy Thanksgiving from CharlotteBanter.com (We are doing Pranks)

Happy Thanksgiving from CharlotteBanter.com (We are doing Pranks)

I pulled this on my family…. It all started when we were talking about my sister going off to UNC – Chapel Hill.  I made the statement she was very smart but still a blonde.  I felt sure that I could prove it so that Thanksgiving I went out and bought a Cornish Hen and inserted it into the Turkey. Fast Forward to the Dinner! My Dad was in on the joke.  The table was set the prayers … Read entire article »

Filed under: Featured, Humor

We Have Walmart Too!

We Have Walmart Too!

I came across this video and just wanted to share it in case you have not had the chance to see it.  This is a great collection of photos taken at local Walmarts throughout the country.  I had to reverse and pause a few times as I could not believe some of what I was seeing. You may or may not like shopping there but one will have to admit sometimes the entertainment is … Read entire article »

Filed under: Humor, Out and About

Dutchman’s Ridge of Mount Holly – “The Choice is Yours” Video

Dutchman’s Ridge of Mount Holly – “The Choice is Yours” Video

Here is the long awaited and very much requested video!  See it here on the Charlotte Banter!       … Read entire article »

Filed under: Featured, Humor, Real Estate

Where in the QC? (Game 4)

Where in the QC? (Game 4)

Where in the Queen City is this?  (Game 4) This time on the Charlotte Banter I decided to take us to new heights?  On this game of  “Where in the QC?” we are going to focus on water towers.  Now I never notice how many water towers Charlotte has until I took a picture of the first one to add to our game.  You have to find the one residing by this radio/cell phone tower.  The … Read entire article »

Filed under: Contests, Humor, Uncategorized, Where in the QC?

Where in the QC? (Game 2)

Where in the QC? (Game 2)

Think you know Charlotte well?  Well take a guess at this weeks “Where in the QC?” I have taken a picture of a feature located off a busy Charlotte  NC street.  See if you can identify where it is.  Looking for the most observant person around. The rules are simple.  I will post a picture that I took.  All my pictures will be of places that thousands of people pass daily and may or … Read entire article »

Filed under: Contests, Featured, Humor, Out and About, Where in the QC?