Famous Toastery – Charlotte, NC

Famous Toastery – 2400 Park Road, Charlotte NC 28203

20160527_101345_pe

We were out and about in Charlotte and decided to stop by the Famous Toastery for a bite to eat.  They have claim on Best Breakfast and Brunch for over a decade.  We felt it would be great to bring the Banter along and share our experience.  The Famous Toastery was founded in 2005 right here in Huntersville NC by Brian Bruchill and Robert Maynard.  Started in a small house turned restaurant.   Business quickly grew as they never compromised on fresh ingredients and great service.  Menu includes traditional breakfast and lunch dishes.

20160527_104951_peMark and I were excited they were still serving breakfast as it was quickly approaching lunch time.  Actually they serve breakfast and lunch at anytime they are open.  So if you are slow to get moving in the morning breakfast is waiting for you.  Maybe you are one of those who has 20 things done before 8 am you can still indulge in a morning meatloaf with a side of potato salad.

We were seated quickly and service was great.  They have the simple rule there that every server is your server so the entire wait staff is watching all the time.  Mark ordered the Florentine and I had the Bagel Breakfast.  I wanted the Bagel Breakfast because it included lox and cream cheese. {one of my favorite}  It wasn’t quite the experience I had in New York but it was a tasty treat.  As you can see in the picture it was a little heavy on the onions but I simply moved them to the side.

20160527_103443_pe

Mark said that the Eggs Florentine was smooth and creamy. Along with the freshness of the steamed spinach on a crispy english muffin. The dish was a tasty combination.

20160527_103501_pe

Would we return?

Both – Yes

Pros and Cons:

The pros are the good service and the availability of lunch and breakfast items at all times.  Cons are the have varying hours that are posted on their site.

20160527_104820_peAddress and Website

Famous Toastery – Dilworth

2400 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28203

Phone: {704} 215-4166

Go To Website

Question of the Day?

Have you been to the Famous Toastery and what was your experience?  Leave us some feedback?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Written by

Filed under: Out and About, Restaurants, Uncategorized, What to Do · Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

We want your Banter! Tell us what you have on your mind!