Articles Comments

CharlotteBanter.com » Archive

Famous Toastery – Charlotte, NC

Famous Toastery – 2400 Park Road, Charlotte NC 28203 We were out and about in Charlotte and decided to stop by the Famous Toastery for a bite to eat.  They have claim on Best Breakfast and Brunch for over a decade.  We felt it would be great to bring the Banter along and share our experience.  The Famous Toastery was founded in 2005 right here in Huntersville NC by Brian Bruchill and Robert Maynard.  Started in … Read entire article »

Filed under: Out and About, Restaurants, Uncategorized, What to Do