Articles Comments

CharlotteBanter.com » Archive

Out and About: Super G International Market /Charlotte NC

Out and About: Super G International Market /Charlotte NC

Target:  Super G International Market Location:  7323 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte NC 28227 What’s There:  This is the place to go shopping for those hard to find unique ingredients when you are cooking International recipes or you are bored and want to check out something different.   One of the 2013 new year’s resolutions we had made this year was to experiment with different cuisines. We didn’t know what type of cuisines we wanted to experiment with. Just something … Read entire article »

Filed under: Businesses, Independence Blvd, Out and About