Articles Comments

CharlotteBanter.com » Archive

Charlotte Banter Adventure – Lake Norman Quarry on a Snow Day!

Charlotte Banter Adventure – Lake Norman Quarry on a Snow Day!

Written by The Adventurer Sunday Football has come to a close. Winter doldrums setting in. Not.  Can’t happen. Won’t happen. What do the great outdoors of Greater Charlotte and the regional Carolinas have to offer? What can the true adventurer at heart do with himself and brag about it at the nine to fiver the next day? What can the adventurer accomplish that few men have gone before? What few have done.  What few have seen. More importantly, what … Read entire article »

Filed under: Out and About, What to Do

Out and About: Super G International Market /Charlotte NC

Out and About: Super G International Market /Charlotte NC

Target:  Super G International Market Location:  7323 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte NC 28227 What’s There:  This is the place to go shopping for those hard to find unique ingredients when you are cooking International recipes or you are bored and want to check out something different.   One of the 2013 new year’s resolutions we had made this year was to experiment with different cuisines. We didn’t know what type of cuisines we wanted to experiment with. Just something … Read entire article »

Filed under: Businesses, Independence Blvd, Out and About

A Banter Moment With James “Tootie” Hogan

A Banter Moment With James “Tootie” Hogan

A BANTER MOMENT WITH CHARLOTTE R&B and JAZZ GUITARIST JAMES ‘TOOTIE’ HOGAN Step aside Jimi Hendrix, you weren’t the only guitar aficionado in music history that could strum your musical axe with your teeth. We mean, really strum and pick those strings with your lower incisors. Charlotte area has its own version: A humble, low key, near master of a musician by the name of James Hogan.  This Mt. Holly native prefers to go by ‘Tootie’, … Read entire article »

Filed under: Featured, Interviews, Music