We Have Walmart Too!

I came across this video and just wanted to share it in case you have not had the chance to see it.  This is a great collection of photos taken at local Walmarts throughout the country.  I had to reverse and pause a few times as I could not believe some of what I was seeing. You may or may not like shopping there but one will have to admit sometimes the entertainment is well worth the trip.  Please enjoy the video and stick around with the Charlotte Banter as we have some great things to come.

What was your favorite picture? Let’s take a vote on which local Walmart is most likely to have these or similar folks there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Written by

Filed under: Humor, Out and About · Tags: , , , , , , ,

One Response to "We Have Walmart Too!"

  1. Kim P says:

    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ <— a good accompaniment

We want your Banter! Tell us what you have on your mind!