Dutchman’s Ridge of Mount Holly – “The Choice is Yours” Video

Here is the long awaited and very much requested video!  See it here on the Charlotte Banter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Written by

Filed under: Featured, Humor, Real Estate · Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

One Response to "Dutchman’s Ridge of Mount Holly – “The Choice is Yours” Video"

  1. Amy Smay says:

    How creative and clever! I LOVE that Eastwood Homes does not build BOXES — so true…what a lovely community, Spencer!

We want your Banter! Tell us what you have on your mind!