Articles Comments

CharlotteBanter.com » Archive

Dutchman’s Ridge of Mount Holly – “The Choice is Yours” Video

Dutchman’s Ridge of Mount Holly – “The Choice is Yours” Video

Here is the long awaited and very much requested video!  See it here on the Charlotte Banter!       … Read entire article »

Filed under: Featured, Humor, Real Estate

Vintage Charlotte – Independence Blvd

Vintage Charlotte – Independence Blvd

If you have been in the Charlotte area for any amount of time you have taken that journey up and down Independence Blvd all to often. I have seen many changes over that past years as the city grows. Independence Blvd is only a short part of Hwy 74 but a huge part of Charlotte history. At one time if the idea of purchasing a car came to mind that was the place to be … Read entire article »

Filed under: Independence Blvd, Out and About, Vintage Charlotte

April 5, 2011 The Night the Lights Went Out in Dallas, NC

April 5, 2011 The Night the Lights Went Out in Dallas, NC

Dallas, NC 4/5/2011 Early in the Am on April 5th, 2011 a storm hit  Charlotte and the surrounding areas.  The wind knocked over trees all over the area and even two large transmission towers located in Dallas, NC.  I drove around the area and got some great pictures.  Hard to believe this was not a tornado that did all this damage. You cannot tell from the pictures how massive this actual tower was.  Now I drive … Read entire article »

Filed under: Featured, Out and About

Dutchman’s Ridge in Mount Holly, NC by Eastwood Homes

Dutchman’s Ridge in Mount Holly, NC by Eastwood Homes

Looking for a place to live?  Why not take a look at an Eastwood’s Homes Community?  Dutchman’s Ridge is one of the newest communities Eastwood has taken on.  Located in the town of Mount Holly NC you will love the small town feeling while you are only 17 miles from the center of Charlotte.  The original name for this area was Woodlawn but was renamed back in 1875 to Mount Holly after the Mount Holly … Read entire article »

Filed under: Businesses, Featured, Real Estate