Articles Comments

CharlotteBanter.com » Archive

Guns Blazing in Cherryville for New Years!

Guns Blazing in Cherryville for New Years!

New Year’s Shooters It seems kind of weird going from the Opera to the Cherryville Shooters Event.  Here at the Charlotte Banter we try to give you a little taste of all that the Charlotte NC area has to offer. New Years Eve I had made it home safe and sound before the ball dropped bringing in the  2011New Year.  The plan was to get safely home before all the drunk drivers hit the road.  I innocently … Read entire article »

Filed under: Events, Featured, Out and About