Articles Comments

CharlotteBanter.com » Archive

Open Rehearsal – La traviata

A Special Invitation from Opera Carolina, The Opera Guild of Charlotte and Friends of the Opera Charlotte:  Please join us and listen to the cast of La traviata (the fallen woman) as they rehearse together for the first time.  La traviata, the second opera of our 62nd season, is an opera in three acts by Giuseppe Verdi to a libretto by Franceso Maria Piave based on the play by Alexandre Dumas, fils, La Dame aux Camélias (The Lady of the Camellias).  La … Read entire article »

Filed under: Events, Featured

Where in the QC? (Game 5)

Where in the QC? (Game 5)

Where in the Queen City is this? (Week 5) What’s cooking at The Charlotte Banter?  We have the newest and latest feature to find in the Charlotte NC area.  This guy spends hours watching 100’s of people driving by.  Do you know where he stands?  Be the first to describe his location and win a great prize for all your hard work.  You get major bragging rights and a special treat from our first sponsor! That’s right … Read entire article »

Filed under: Businesses, Contests, Where in the QC?