Longhorn Game Watch – Kansas State

Texas Exes – University of Texas Alumni Association Charlotte Network

Fellow Longhorns,

Join us at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille (DNG) located at 911 E Morehead, the corner of Morehead and McDowell, this Saturday and watch the Horns take on Kansas State.  Kickoff is 8.00 PM.  Parking tip: turn down McDowell street and turn right on Baxter. There is a big parking lot on the right, which will put you behind DNG. From there it is a short walk. Please email Collin Clark at collin.clark@mac.com so we can get a headcount estimate. To those that have never attended a game watch it is the next best thing to being there. Come join us as we show Charlotte our Burnt Orange pride!

Visit the Texas Exes Charlotte Network Facebook page!>>>>>>Click HereTexas Exes Association Has a New Facebook Application  Fans of our Facebook page can connect with fellow alumni and find out about Texas Exes news through our new Facebook application.  Similar to a Texas Exes website within Facebook, the application includes that often wished-for service: a Classified section with “For Sale,” “Wanted,” and “Job Posting” options.  The News section will pull in scoops from UT, the Texas Excess blog, and Longhorn Athletics. Exes can also find out where and when to meet up with fellow alumni through the events listing.  It includes Chapter, Career Services, and Young Alumni events, as well as Texas Exes tailgates, awards programs, and other functions.

Membership has its benefits.  We have put together membership plans for all kind of Longhorns. So, whether you’re interested in trying out Texas Exes or you already know you’re a Longhorn for life, you can get a membership that fits your personality and your budget.  Join or renew your Texas Exes Membership >>>>>>Click Here!

Update your alumni profile>>>>>>Click Here!

Celebrating 125 Years!

As the Texas Exes celebrate 125 years of helping the University of Texas become one of the world’s most renowned universities, we’d love for you to join in! Learn about Our History and greatest accomplishments as an association. Support future generations of Longhorns by contributing to the Student Opportunity Endowment. Check out alumni on the list of Extraordinary Exes, and submit a name of your own.

We hope you will continue to support us by becoming a member of this proud, dedicated group of UT alumni and friends. As these last 125 years have shown, it wouldn’t be Texas without the Exes.

Visit UTHC, a Texas Exes University of Texas Alumni Association website.  Explore, experience, celebrate, become a member.  Traditions, timeline, photos, audio, video, spotlight, trivia!   >>>>>> Click Here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Written by

Filed under: Events · Tags: , , ,

One Response to "Longhorn Game Watch – Kansas State"

  1. Love your site man keep up the good work

We want your Banter! Tell us what you have on your mind!