Fun I Spy Contest – Where in the QC? (Queen City)

Where in the QC?Do you think you have been everywhere in the Charlotte and surrounding areas?  Do you notice things around you when you are out and about?  Do you want to receive the bragging rights for being the most observant Charlottean?  Then you need to sign up to be a part of the Charlotte Banter and play our new game called “Where in the QC?”

The rules are simple.  I will post a picture that I took.  All my pictures will be of places that thousands of people pass daily and may or may not notice.  Your mission is to identify it.  Enter your guess in the comments.  The first person that identifies and describes where it is the best wins!  If you have some cool history or a funny story about it you get bonus points.  What do you win?  Bragging rights first of all; Then we will send you a goody bag.   Be sure to add your guess to the comments below the picture and subscribe by email or RSS to play the next one.

My plan is to start out easy and as we get more players I am going to get tricky!  Tell your friends to join in and let’s have some fun!

Where in the QC is this?

Where in the QC is this?

Humm?  Let’s hear it!  Have you got a guess or have you been texting while driving?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Written by

Filed under: Contests, Featured, Out and About, Where in the QC? · Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

One Response to "Fun I Spy Contest – Where in the QC? (Queen City)"

  1. Jim Acord says:

    Tamela – good stuff – Can I put my property management company on this? I hope all is well .. Jim Acord

We want your Banter! Tell us what you have on your mind!