Articles Comments

CharlotteBanter.com » Archive

Longhorn Game Watch – Kansas State

Texas Exes – University of Texas Alumni Association Charlotte Network  Fellow Longhorns, Join us at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille (DNG) located at 911 E Morehead, the corner of Morehead and McDowell, this Saturday and watch the Horns take on Kansas State.  Kickoff is 8.00 PM.  Parking tip: turn down McDowell street and turn right on Baxter. There is a big parking lot on the right, which will put you behind DNG. From there it is a short walk. Please email Collin Clark … Read entire article »

Filed under: Events

Fun I Spy Contest – Where in the QC? (Queen City)

Fun I Spy Contest – Where in the QC? (Queen City)

Do you think you have been everywhere in the Charlotte and surrounding areas?  Do you notice things around you when you are out and about?  Do you want to receive the bragging rights for being the most observant Charlottean?  Then you need to sign up to be a part of the Charlotte Banter and play our new game called “Where in the QC?” The rules are simple.  I will post a picture that I took.  All … Read entire article »

Filed under: Contests, Featured, Out and About, Where in the QC?

Veteran’s Day Observance – Sharon Memorial Park

Veteran’s Day Observance – Sharon Memorial Park

Come join us for a Veteran’s Day Observance on Tuesday 11 November 2010, 10:00 am.  The location will be at the Garden of Honor in Sharon Memorial Park.  The Garden of Honor is dedicated to those who have bravely served our country and features a granite monument and a flag pole from which flies the Killed in Action Memorial Flag and the POW/MIA flag. The program will include bagpipe music courtesy of Dave McKenzie, the Pledge … Read entire article »

Filed under: Events